Friday, January 18, 2008

Always Okay

I had it all planned out. I was going to write a big ol' whinefest about what a tough slog it has been here at Casa A since October. The miscarriage, the worse-than-we-thought shoulder injury and the subsequent time off T has had to take, the teeny little disappointments that have left fissures and fault lines all over our hearts lately.

But there is this. This time with our family. These laughs and miracles that remind me that not much else should matter. So not much else does.

Everything is wonderful. Even when it isn't.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I don't think I'm capable of reading that well!

Sending you love as always!
Claire

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit it right on the money, even with its problems, how could life be better? I know you guys always give me hope for the future, and trigger wonderful memories from the past.
-Uncle Tim

1:44 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

He's a special boy with a Great family!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing else (sorry if I sound like an Ahole)matters enough to upset what REALLY matters.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home